Sunday, November 17, 2019

Crossdressing men have stated

The feeling of silky, sexy lingerie against my skin is so tactile, and I cannot ever get enough of that feeling. Also, when dressed for someone who is going to treat you like the lady you feel you are, the sexual turn on is so powerful the ensuing sex is phenomenal!!
It gives me a feeling that I can be myself as a woman, not a man. I enjoy the difference the clothing makes and the makeup no matter how badly I apply it. I feel content inside & would like to spend the rest of my life enema.
I love clothes; I love the way I suddenly think sexy when I'm wearing them especially stockings and heels and anything that enhances my breasts.
I feel tremendously calm and relaxed when dressed. It's almost as though I become a different person with a whole different outlook on life. Crossdressing allows me to feel delicate, meek and sensitive.
I enjoy crossdressing as I feel feminine and sensual, and the feel of the clothes on my skin is incredibly erotic, I have a fem side I would like to explore.
I love the feel of soft satin against my skin. When I cross-dress, it brings out my inner female within me.
It gives me the freedom to be who I want to be when I'm not them. I love the feel of the clothes and the way heels make my legs look fab. But most of all it completes me.
I like the feel of women's clothes around me and the contact with silky fabrics. I feel relaxed when dressed.
The feminine lingerie, baby dolls, dresses, and makeup feel so beautiful and puts me so at ease.

How does one start? As stated before you may have a childhood experience and now you want to continue, or you are looking to try something new. Either way, maybe underdressing will meet your needs.
Underdressing has serval meanings, but for this article, it is a word used to describe a practice that some cross-dresser uses to stay in touch with their feminine side. Underdressing usually pertains to a man who will wear the undergarments of a woman, under the drab outer garments of his male clothing. Surprising, there is little posted on the internet under the search of underdressing but appears to be widely practiced by men all over the world. The practice could be as simple as a man putting on a pair of silk panties made for a woman, or he may be more adventurist by underdressing with a matching satin bra and panty.
https://jessxdress.wordpress.com/2014/04/05/panty-underdressing-tips/ provides comments on fit, fabric, color, frills and lace, style and choice.
Others might find deep emotional satisfaction in cross-dressing. Some people may cross-dress only occasionally, while others may do it on a regular basis—for instance, wearing women's lingerie under a men's business suit to work every day.

On cold days a man may even put on pantyhose to feel the pleasure of his legs being enclosed by nylon.
Underdressing includes painting your toenails, wearing woman shoes, wearing pantyhose, or stockings, garter belt, panties, bra, chemise, corset,
whorton59 a crossdresser of many years, he stated on www.susans.org forum, then he, “By the 9th grade I was hooked. I can recall wearing the panties under my jeans to night school one night. That was the first time I had worn anything outside of a home. The feelings of trepidation, abject fear and excitement were indescribable”.
whorton59 continues, “Almost exclusively "underdressing." That is, I wear a bra with silicone breast forms, panties, and keds or some other not glaringly obviously woman's shoe. Keds are good, black Mary janes are good.”
Underdressing is becoming popular with men young and old, with their girlfriend and wives. Major woman clothing manufactures (mostly for bra and panties) has recognized that 5% of these products are being purchased and worn by men. These manufactures are not making and marketing a line of bras and panties made for men. A search of flickr.com will deliver to your computer screen a plethora of pictures (caution these photos can be X-rated) of me in panties.
https://xdress.com/ This website is for him who wants to wear her things. They use male models.
http://www.sonic.net/~biltrlok/index.php?p=ppinterview Bill Turlock’s Lingerie Lover/ Panty Art website. This site has movies for sale, stories, pictures, and a

Many men had reported they started to wear woman panties when they were young usually associated with their discovering masturbation. Let's face it a man’s climax can be a very pleasurable activity.
There may be many factors to consider when a man underdresses.
https://malefemme.blogspot.com/2014/10/underdressing.html excellent articles on the subject of underdressing.
Sarah Charles https://www.susans.org/forums posted this about how it feels to underdress, “It's amazing that as the thrill becomes less the layers of experience add depth and meaning to the experience. There is no longer a need to have the adrenaline or the climax to make crossdressing satisfying. It's enough to have it part of your personality, understanding the challenge of fashion and how difficult it can be to transform the male body and face into something semi or even totally feminine.”



No comments:

Post a Comment