Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Why do men cross-dress?


I found this link on cross-dressing.

Why do men cross-dress?

http://www.crossdressingfreedom.com/crossdressing-opinions/why-do-men-crossdress/
If you want to know, why men cross-dress then read the answers at http://www.crossdressingfreedom.com/crossdressing-opinions/why-do-men-crossdress/ these answers have been taken from a survey that was completed on over 400 men who cross-dress. As you read the list, you may be surprised at some of the reasons but nonetheless it goes to show the complexity of the reasons behind why men choose to wear clothes of the opposite sex.
Another survey by Vernon Coleman listed these interesting results. Coleman made a survey of cross-dressers. The European Medical Journal Special Monograph On Transvestism/Cross-dressing was based on questionnaires which were completed by 414 British males during July and August 1995 and on written communications from over 600 other British males during the same period.
a) Because I like the feeling of women’s clothes: 321 (77%)
b) Because it gives me a sexual kick: 244 (59%)
c) Because it helps me relax and deal with stress: 202 (48%)
d) Because I want to be like a woman: 262 (63%)."
It is very naturally to think that men who cross-dress are Gay or do not enjoy being a man. These assumptions are NOT true for most male cross-dresser.
At Cross-dressing Freedom website a survey was completed by over 400 men who cross-dress. They were asked to complete this statement,

 "I Like To Cross-Dress Because".

1 comment:

  1. I crossdressed long before having sex with a male. But now I am completely gay. I want to be with girls like us and nice guys

    ReplyDelete