Sunday, August 27, 2017

Like most of us cross-dressers I am married.  My wife does not know I wear woman clothing and meet men for sex.  I have been lucky for the last eight years I have been working away form home while my wife took care of her parents.  They both were in good health but need a care giver to make there lives comfortable.  Both of my in-laws now have passed and my wife is able to live with me again.  I have mixed feelings about this, Cindy will have to go back in the closet. 
I have secured a suitcase with my Cindy things with a friend in London.  This is one of my favorites places to go for a few days and relax being Cindy.  I have another friend who will keep my other outfits.  For the last three years I lived in Saudi Arabia and was able to be Cindy several times a week.  I had a chance to practice doing my make up. 
I enjoy dressing like a woman, looking like a woman, being desirable as a woman by strangers I meet.
My plan is to lay low and not dress.  My wife will be living with me in Bahrain for the next six months  Then she will leave for a couple of month.  Cindy will have to wait until the right time to dress again.  In the next six month I hope to loose another twenty pounds, and fitting into a size sixteen.
In my down time of being Cindy I will try to fill the need by adding to this blog.  I do not have a lot of followers here.  I will try to increase my followers by posting interesting information about our hobby and past time cross-dressing.  So if you follow me, and have any suggestions on what to wright about please contact me at cindyusa58@yahoo.com.  If you know ways for my blog to be read by more people, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment