Sunday, August 27, 2017

Looking more like a woman

I love photos to be taken of me but sometimes I look like a man with wearing a wig.  I have found a way to look more fem by retouching my photos. I use a software package called Portraitprofessionl
http://www.portraitprofessional.com/photo_editing_software/
The portrait software is about 80 pounds or $104 US.
The software can change every feature on your face.  I like the way it makes my wrinkles go away.  It can add some makeup to the eyes as well as tan your skin or add blush. But the software was not designed to be a makeup software.
It does not take long to edit a photo or a lot of experience.

 I just love the way I look in the after photos. I wish my make up skills were as good as my editing skills.  I post all my photos on my flickr.com site
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cindyusa/




If anyone has a portrait they would like to improve send me your photos and I will edit them.  Just send me your jpg to cindyusa58@yahoo.com
Cindy










No comments:

Post a Comment