Saturday, December 15, 2012

Back in the USA

I am back in the USA looking for a job.  I am staying with family so not that free to get out but for the right person willing to make it work. I am Staying in the Brunswick Ga area.

Some of the things I am doing

I have found a editor to edit a CD User Manual I.  I have Chapter I What is Cross-dress complete and will post .  Other Chapter will follow but might set up a second blog because it will be a lot of pages when completed.

I am looking at the craigslist for the local area to find some people to meet for fun.  I found a Daddy who wants me to be his Boi.  I have found a couple of guys that want me to suck their cocks so we are setting times and finding a place to play.

I have five chapters of a shot stories completed and doing the edit and proofing and hope to publish soon.  I have some software I use to grammar check the documents but they are not working, The program is Edit, and grammerly.

I have some cleanup to do at my home, a lot of packing and unpacking,

I am looking for a job to return to overseas, so between work, family and sex there is not a lot of time for any.

No comments:

Post a Comment