Saturday, November 10, 2012

Comments on Being a CD and some advice for others CD




I believe I am a cross-dresser, in the UK the term would be transvestite.  I am not a transsexual, transgendered, a she-mail.  I do not have a mental illness; I do not have a dysfunction, and I am not seeking a cure from the pleasure I receive from cross-dressing.  There is nothing wrong with a man who dresses as a woman for whatever reason he has, call it escapism, or just plan stress decrease.
Yes, I am married. No she does not know I cross-dress, meeting others for sex.  I am unlike most cross-dresser who or heterosexual and do not dress to find six, just the pleasure looking like a woman.  For me Cross-dressing is a hobby. It is something I can think about during the day, to get my mind off work.  I think about shopping, buying makeup, and dating.
I am a part-time Cross-dresser that likes to dress as a woman and experience sex with Cross-dresser, other women and me. I do not want to be a woman; I do not stay in dress as a woman all day every day.  Nor am I interested in sex with men, unless I am dressed as a woman.  Many men started Cross-dressing at an early age, pre-teen or as teenagers. When they are adults, they suppressed the desire to dress.  I am not as the many others Cross-dresses, I started Cross-dressing five years ago on more of a dare from a man who said he wanted to seem me in panty hose.  Well, I put on a pair for him who was so tuned on by rubbing his cock between my legs; it led him to cut a hole in the panty hose and bending me over.  It took me a while to gathered my girly things, stockings, garter belts, panties, bar, corset, finally a wig and makeup.    my first makeover last year and now consider myself passable.
I am an active as a Cross-dresser but still in the closet.
Clothes & Makeup makes the woman.
I belong to a couple of Cross-dressing or Transvestite web sites.  I enjoy reading the forums and providing some advice on a subject like makeup or shopping.  I have such an interest in Cross-dressing that I have downloaded many articles on the subject.  So much data I now have organize the data in a User Manual for CD. I also like writing erotic stories about my sexual meetings and some fiction.  I now have a blog site that I try to post something of importance.
cindyusa58.blogspot.com
I do like to meet Admirer, but they have several bad habits.  Admirer seems not to be able to meet at the appointed time.  Admirers think that we CD have nothing to do but lie around the house or hotel room all-day waiting on them to grace us with their presence.  I have found that some Admirers are not interested in what you look like as long as you have a willing mouth or backside.  Most of the time when you meet an Admirer, you end in a position where they are not looking into your face.   The long hours of putting on your makeup can be a waste for some meetings. I keep smaller wardrobe allowing me to mix and match my outfits.  I have found the best place to buy my outfits in Goodwill.  
Meeting others, Risk Management
The most exciting thing about being bisexual is meeting others, but that can be a dangerous also.  Arranging a meeting, a date, a no strings attached tryst with a stranger is not without risk.  There are a weirdoes out there that might want to do you harm you could be blackmailed with a threat to tell your friends or family about your extra activities.  I advertise my availability on Cross-dressing web site or on Craigslist.  My first contact with someone is by email.  I also have a second who take prepaid card to keep the minutes charge.  The paid up phone is not registered and untraceable. I exchange email, photos and we communicate gaining a good understanding on what the other person needs.  We will exchange phone number and chat one-on-one.  If he is not willing to give out a phone number, then moves on to the next man.  When talking to someone on the phone you can usually tell if they are sincere and more importantly, if they might be dangerous. It is not foolproof, but I have not met someone who wanted to do me harm.
I have no age limit need but most of the men I meet are younger.  I do not look for young men, but they find me and I am to say to know to a 21-year-old jock that wants to get his rocks off.  What I do not like are the time wasters and there is a no-good way to weed them out.
Once I feel comfortable with admirers or CD, I will arrange for a first meeting, always at my place of choosing.  I have a discrete place to meet or will rent a hotel room.  I also simply meet if I am going all the way with someone.  It is not worth renting a hotel room and at most giving oral.
I at no time meet an Admirer at his place because I would have to drive dressed, and I am not set for that challenge.  I also never give out the address of the met until I am dressed and set to receive the date. I have the date call me to exchange the necessary information.  
I lead a busy life and only can dress as Cindy on rare occasions, I am not available for dates who have not arrange days if not weeks in advance.
Some Cross-dressers and Admires to like to meet in a public place like a bar or cafe first, and I can understand why.  I never meet Admirers, unless I am fully dressed and in made up.  I am lucky that when I am Cindy, I look nothing like my male counterpart.  I never ever, ever, ever meet an Admirer, unless I am Cindy.  I do not wish to meet him in public by chance.
 I have met other Cross-dressers at their place though, and of course.  I would have to show up as a male. In this case, the other Cross-dresser takes most of the risk at first, so I do not mind. My advice to closet TVs and CDs, which have not met anyone but are wishing to do so.  Do the best you can to ensure your safety. Know discretion and sincerity of the other party before you meet; especially when meeting male Admirers for the first time.

Sex with Men, Women as a Cross-dresser

Top or Bottom?

When meeting someone for the first time I always ask if they prefer to top or bottom. I prefer to bottom. Transvestites usually like to bottom, but when Transvestites are together are usually compatible and will often change roles from top to bottom and back during a sexual meeting.  I am a total bottom; my cock does not get hard when I want to so I cannot top. I get to refer to my sex organs as a "my man clitty" or "my ass pussy" or "mangina". When I meet men, I play the submissive role they will 'top from the bottom' if you know what I mean (that is they remain the dominant partner) even when being fucked or performing fellatio.
Kissing Sucking and Fucking
I love kissing; it is just the best foreplay! However, some admires prefer you on your knees or on all fours, there goes doing your makeup. I do get off in heavy petting and kissing before engaging in sexual activity. Even those men I have met who were having their first time with a Transvestite have enjoyed kissing me. A word of warning here to beginners, always ensure you shave as close as possible before applying your makeup when you are about to have a meet. Nothing is more off-putting than kissing a Cross-dresser with a 5 o'clock shadow; make sure that you get every hair removed off your face, especially around lips; run your fingers all around your face, and if there is any rasping at all, shave again. In addition, for trim your nose hair!
Being a bottom is not for everyone.  It can be painful depending on the top.  A man with much more than seven inches can be a pain in the ass if he does not go slow, and use lube. The truth about being a bottom is it is ecstasy!  Once you have a cock in your, lube and not too large, you would love being used that way. You can come while being fucked without even being touched down there; in fact, sometimes I come almost straight away and then again a second time if the fucking lasts a while; I don't even have to be hard! I always make sure I am clean down there.  If I am not, the meeting is off.  My preferred position is on my back looking him or her in the eyes, although a good dose of 'doggy' in front of a mirror is also a real turn on. I also like to ride him sitting down or to be taken from behind while standing and leaning over a chair or table. Oh, let's just face it; I just love to be fucked any way I can get it!

Group Sex

I have had the pleasure of several group sex meetings at both Transvestites only, and Transvestites and Admirers parties. Group sex parties are not easily arranged but are well worth the effort. The good thing about having many people engaging in sex is that you can experience all those fantasizes that us girls dream of: sucking two cocks at once, sucking a cock while jacking another, giving and receiving oral pleasure,; the list goes on and is limited only by your imagination.  
You can have a party that last all afternoon or evening where attendees are arriving, cumming, and leaving where others are arriving. The party progresses with each person sexual wish and so there is someone always getting tagged that you can watch or join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment