Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A little bit about me



A little about me.  I am a cross-dresser and have been for about five years.  I love everything about cross-dressing from the way woman clothing feels on my body and the attention I receive when dress.  I first started to dress because one man told me to wear pantyhose.  I slip on a pair and he slipped his cock between my legs and got very excited.  He finally pulled down my pantyhose and bent me over or his pleasure.  I realized then that some men wanted to meet a guy that wore pantyhose, or pantie or dressed in woman clothes.
My evolution from a straight heterosexual to a bisexual with a cross-dressing fetish was a long journey.  My sex life with my wife was decreasing resulting in my consent state of hornyness. I was jacking off every day in the shower to get that release. It so happen that about this time there was the invention of home computer and adult bulletin boards.  I used the computer to access the bulletin board where one could find woman wanting sex.  Over the next few years I meet many women for NSA sex. I dated one fine woman for nine months and had more sex with here in that time than with my wife for the last ten years. Affairs do not last, all women want more that what I could offer, I was not going to leave my wife so we broke up.  I had another affair that lasted seven years where we met when we could. That affair ended when I moved away.
As I turned 40, it was harder to find a willing woman which leads me to use swinging magazines to find couples that wanted to have a threesome.  At first the couples I met were straight where the wife just wanted a new dick to suck and to fuck her.  I met one couple whee the wife was trim, fit, and had a very sexy body.  During our threesome, she hopped on top of me, facing away, with her pussy over my mouth and sucking my cock.  After a few glorious minutes I felt something different.  I felt four hands and felt a mouth licking my balls and a mouth sucking my cock.  I very strange but great feeling.  I realized that the hubby was licking my balls and I had to decide if I was homophobic or not.  Well, it felt so good I just laid there and let it happen.
After that experience looked for men to suck my cock.  It was one way, then suck me, I was not interested in sucking them or even seeing their cock.  I was able to find at least one man a week to take my load.  Off and on I was still meeting women, couples and these male cocksuckers.  I started to go to adult book stores with glory holes to get sucked and to adult theaters.  All I had to do was show my hard cock and I had a guy on his knees.  Over the years I had many women suck my cock and had men to do the same.  Men are better at giving head and I started to focus on finding bisexual, and gay men suck me off. 
After three years of one way receiving fallatio from men I decided I wanted to try to give fallatio to a guy. I found a man that told me he would be patient and let me go at my own pace sucking him.  First time I made him wear a condom.  The condom tasted awful and kept him from climaxing.  The second time I tried sucking him without the condom and still he was not able to ejaculate.  He jacked off his cock for me which was the first time I saw another man shoot his load.  The third time I sucked him he came in my mouth.  I had to decide if I should spit or swallow, I swallowed and it was wonderful, I was now hooked on sucking cock.
What was a turn on for me was the fact that I made the man ejaculate.  It was my mouth on his cock sucking, licking blowing him, making my mouth like a pussy and having him use me for his pleasure.  I enjoyed the whole idea of being on my knees, giving pleasure to a man.  I now became the mouth behind the glory hole and the man sucking cock in the adult theaters. 
My search for people to have sex with lead me to found Bi couples where the hubby wanted to play with a guy while the woman watched.  When in the adult theater I did enjoy being watched by others and enjoyed it when a line formed when I was on my knees.  I met a guy that to suck his cock.  After a few times he told me he had a girlfriend who wanted to watch two men go at it.  I said sure.  He told me his girlfriend would not play, just wanted to watch.  I met the couple and the next thing I was naked with him on the bed with him making out with me.  I had never been kissed by a man before so that was something new.  I liked it.  I sucked him, he sucked me, we did 69.  Next I knew,  was on my stomach and he was on top, putting some lube between my cheeks and started to make me only.  I was not ready for this. My hold was so tight he had to use his finger to lube me well and tried me again. This time the girlfriend helped guide his cock, (larger than normal) and told me to relax, which I did allow him to get the head of his cock in my lubed ass.  I had never experienced pain like that before, it brought tears to my eyes but there was pleasure too.  After a few deep strokes, the lube was working and the pain was less.
After that afternoon  he would invite me over to his house for a beer with the pretense of watching sports.  Without me kning, he would invite another man over also.  Everything seemed normal, just a few guys watching sports until one guy would take out his cock and start jacking.  The the other guy would and both were looking at me.  My friend would say, “Get your cocksucking mouth over her now slut.” I would start off sucking one then the other.  It was not long the guest wanted something more.  He moved to behind me, slipped off my shorts and slowly penetrated my body. I was now sandwich between to men, giving oral to one and being fucked by the other.  This happened almost every weekend, I was the bottom bitch. My friend would invite a different man over each time.  My friend made me feel like a whore, he was the pimp finding Johns to use me for their please.  I could have said no but kept on accepting the invites. Besides, being a sexual sandwich was a most enjoyable feeling.
All things good does not last long.  I switched jobs, moved away to another state but continued to be a cocksucker. I remained a cocksucker for several years when I was asked to put on panty hose for a man.  That one request started me down the road of Cross-dressing providing  pleasure for men.  It was not until  a few years ago that I had my first makeup session/lesson and that Cindy really became transformed into a cross-dressing bisexual with a fetish..
I now enjoy dressing up and going out as Cindy.  I go out to the Castle Lounge a TV adult club and to the TV club Extra.  I enjoy the attention I get when at the bar and a strange man pats my butt and asks me if he can buy me a drink.  So from this long story, you now know that I like to dress, give fallatio, can be a bottom.  I will let men kiss me.  I am very submissive and seek men that are aggressive and knows what they want.  I am not interested me getting off but it is my job get the man off.  I am all for giving pleasure to the man which gives me pleasure.  I am not into real pain, piss or SCAT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment