Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Going on vacation

I am going on vacation after being in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for over six months.  I will fly to London and have a three night stay where I will be Cindy, then on to Scotland to be with my family.
While in London I hope to do some shopping. I would like to get a nice day time outfit and then a sexy evening time outfit.  I need a new wig and then some stockings.
Someone told me I look younger as a blond than a brunette and I am all for looking younger.  While in London I will meet a close friend name Jess who has agreed to put up with me for a few days.  Of course I want to do everything but time is limited and sorry that I am not in London at the time Sweet Wednesday is open but there are a couple of other clubs that we will visit on Friday and Saturday night.  Jess will take me to a store where they can recommend what shade of foundation would be best and what eye shadow would be best.  I think it will be fun to be shopping as Cindy and no one in London will care that I am a CD.
I do hope to take a lot of photos while I am dressed and I will post some of them here and on my Flickr site.
I have quit meeting men here in Jeddah.  Meeting strangers in Jeddah is not safe.  I had a application called Grinder where you can post a profile and then find others that might have the same interest.  I posted my profile as a transgendered or CD.  I was about the only CD in a city of  3.5 million people which made me a easy target or at least a curiosity.  I would get messages from 6 to 10 men asking to meet Cindy, how could I say no.  For the first four months I was meeting men every Friday at different local hotels.  The rooms cost around $50-75 a night and were one or two stars but had clean sheets.
I would dress up as Cindy and the men would drop by for a hour or two, where we chatted and then I was treated the pleasure of Arab men.  I will not go into the details but Arab men are studs, and many can come several times in a short period of time.
I did find that most arab men found Cindy in woman clothing a thing of interest but rather have the guy naked and not a guy in a dress.  Sometimes it was disappointing to get all dress up just to be disrobed in a few minutes.  I am overweight, fat and not happy with the way I look but it seems like for a few Arab men this is a plus and I never had a shortage of men to meet.
I have become friends with many of the men I have met and they all caution me about meeting strangers even though they were stranger when we first met.  So I changed my meeting to men that I have met before.
I ended up just meeting one man, Ahmad who I have grown in my affection.  He is gay in a country that will put their citizen in jail for five years for being caught. An they will flog you many times, 1000 to 5000 lashes is not uncommon. If I were caught, I would be deported, if Ahmad was caught he would first be beating into confessing, then tried and found guilty of being gay.
I meet Ahmad for dinning out, shopping and great conservation. We play around a little but even that is risky.  For that last two months, Cindy has not been able to dress.  I tell you this because I am so looking forward in geting out of the country and going to London where it is not a crime to dress and that I will be with my girlfriend Jess and we will just have  marvelous time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment