Saturday, May 23, 2015

On vacation for two weeks

Well I am on vacation for the next two weeks.  I flew to London for three days alone time to be Cindy.  After that will fly to Scotland to spend time with family.
Cindy was able to dress for the fist time in two months.  She arrived early morning and took a taxi to the hotel, it was 9 am.  The front desk said it would be 10 pounds extra if I wanted to check in early.  I said fine.
Not far from the hotel is High Street a local shopping area.  There were many shops with lady clothing but I am a 44 to 48 and most of the store sizes below 42.  I brought a few stocking and pantie
 hose, one thing you cannot find in Saudi Arabia. I bought some Jewelry and that was about it for shopping.
I had posted on TV Chix that I was arriving and would like to find someone to meet.  I contacted them and set up a time.  Only one out of seven contacted confirm he could meet on Friday.
I told him I could be dressed in two hours, it was now 2 pm.  I took my time laid out my outfit, Black thigh high stockings with suspenders, pink panties. I have a long red skirt, blue blouse and blond wig.  I chose to wear my black corset, it if very sexy looking and hides my few extra pounds.
My date arrived on time, it was not long before we started to kiss which he said was very good at doing.
We both had a fun time and he left.  I was tired from the walk, from my date and the jet lag and decided not to meet anyone else and to get some rest.
It is now Sat. morning and I will meet Jess at 8 am.  We will spend time dressing, then going out shopping for a wig and clothes.  I will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment