Friday, May 1, 2015

Cindy in KSA

So I am living in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).  I have been here for six months where the weather has not been so bad but we are approaching the summer months where it might go as high as 130 F daytime temp and over 100 in the heat of the night.
Here is a link to some of the news about KSA and gays. http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Persecution_of_Homosexuals_(Saudi_Arabia)
You go to prison, you get lashed, and you can loose your head for getting caught.

When I arrived I said I would not dress here but it only took less than a week before I met my first Arab man.  I am not sure if Arab men has a interest in a cross-dresser or not.  I do know that my white body next to their brown body makes for striking photos.  After my first encounter I felt safe and started to meet men I would meet on line.  I rented a hotel room and invited the men to visit me.  I would dress up all day and have between three and seven visitor during my hotel stay.
There was never a lack of men who wanted to meet Cindy from the USA, a white, sexy cougar.
Some of the men I met enjoyed seeing me in a dress, makeup and wig but in five minutes I was stripped naked and was just a white guy with a wig and makeup on.

You will be surprise how may men want to be sucked and to top another guy.  Homosexuality is a product of the social society they have here in KSA.  the schools are segregated male and females, so are the Mosque and most of the restaurants.  There are separate dining rooms for Family and females and the males.  So in public there is little or no chance to meet a girl, hold hands, kiss or bet to second base.  Homosexuality happens with healthy boys are force to be alone an for girls to force to be alone.  The men I have meet has admitted that in school you either became a top or a bottom.  They said that there sister and wives have admitted having girl on girl activities.
There are no adult book stores, to adult theater or gay bath house.  I could have meet twice as many men if I had a place to meet and play.  The hotel room was about $60 a night and I could only afford to rent two or three time a month.  I did meet some men at their homes but that was rare because most men that I met were married or was still living at home.

I only dressed in the hotel room and never would venture out dress, that is way to risky.  It was risky to meet men from on line.  I used applications like grinder, we chat and whatsapp to find local men for a meeting.  I was lucky that some of the men liked Cindy and wanted to meet me again.  I developed a very close relationship with one young Saudi man.  I will write more about him later.

Here in the KSA there is a large police force to counter terrorism.  Your email are read, you chat text are read, the internet is censored . It is a wonder that you can use the internet to find someone like mind as you are.  I did know that the internet was not secure and secured a VPN account before I left.  I can been on line and at least my conservation, or email is safe from the eyes of the government.
But one thing for sure, they are more interested in finding terrorist then queers.

I was somewhat bold when it came to KSA and for several month remain bold in finding and meeting men, where I would opening say I was a crossdresser and would post a photo or two with my profiles on grinder, we chat or other social chat application.  My Arab friends warned me about the risks but I keep on meeting Arab men from on line.  Also, since no gays re allowed in KSA, there are not support organization for gays.  No free AIDS testing, That makes the gay population at a higher risk because no one is tested on a regular basis.  It finally sunk in that the risk of getting caught was high and the risk of getting something bad was high.  I have backed off from meeting local men.  I have gotten rid of my chat programs to avoid the temptation of meeting a stranger.

I can say it has been hard and the desire to dress to impress and to pretend to be a woman for a dominate man is high but I will spend my time blogging and writing erotic stories.

I will see if I can keep this blog going and hope that you find it interesting being a crossdresser in KSA.  I would say I was only one of two that would be seen in the local chat rooms and think there was only five CD in all the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment