Thursday, November 1, 2012

Erotic verbal humiliation


The foreplay was over. 
He said, "I’m going to do you right now, bitch. Your mouth… or your ass…?"
He chose, " Get on your hands and knees, sweetheart… and wait like a good girl. Yes on the bed, on your knees bitch."
I did as instructed.  I was fully dressed as Cindy, short skirt, stockings, suspenders and lace silk panties. He pulled up my skirt and pulled down my panties.  Whack, Whack, my ass cheeks were spanked.  The sound was loud and there was force behind each whack. 
"You like that bitch?  You need to be punished for being such a slut.  Do you like your ass red bitch?"  Whack, whack, I could feel each cheek burning, stinging. I was not in a position to see what he was doing.
"You have a lovely ass, two red cheeks and a nice cunt to fuck.  You want to be fucked on all four like a bitch you are?"
"Let me put some lube on your crack."  As I felt a warm liquid drip down from the top of my crack to my cunt. "Cindy, you are a fucking hot cunt, and I am going to enjoy fucking your now."
"Are you ready bitch?" I braced for the painful act of penetration of my cunt this stranger I met on line.  He is all about the power, brutality and domination over me.  There is no male connection, no bond, just raw lust.  He was all about the violence and power over me.
"Do you like it when I touch myself here?" I feel something sliding up and down my crack, one, two times.  My ass cheeks are spread open.
"You are a fucking hot bitch.  I love seeing your pink tranny hole.  Get ready to feel me fuck you." 
The tip of his cock enters, then he slides out.  He enters again, deeper the second time. "Oh, Cindy you are tight.  Relax, you are going to enjoy this." 
"Oh Cindy you feel good. I am going to penetrate slowly. I have just the end of my cock in your pink hole now.  I will stop so you can relax."
"Good Girl"
"That is it, see I am able to gently push my cock into your sweet tranny hole."
"Yes, moan bitch.  Show me that you like a guy fucking your tranny hole."
"Wiggle your ass, push back so I can slide deeper."
"Baby don’t stop! Oh my god, I love it when you do that."
"You are such a slut.  Take my cock.  You like to be fucked on all fours?  I like this position, I do not have to see your face, just enjoy feeling my hard cock is inside your" 
"Nothing you can do to stop me from fucking you, just stay on all fours and enjoy."
"Oh yes Cindy you are now lubed, and relaxed.  See I got all my cock in you now.  You like that bitch, you like your tranny hole getting fucked.  Oh you so tight"
"I am enjoying fucking you. I am watching my cock slide all the way in.  You feel that, my balls slapping you?" " I love the way it sounds when I fuck a tight ass. Hear it?"
"What a hot nasty girl you are! I will wash your mouth out with my cum if you talk dirty, naughty girl."
" You’re my bitch. I adore how naughty you are. I love hot tranny hole.
"I am going to fuck you slow, make you feel my cock sliding in and out of your tight tranny hole." Yes, that feels good, nice and slow."
"Good Girl, that is it, take my cock. You like feeling a man inside you?"
" I am going to enjoy cumming inside your hot cunt."
"Breed you like a bitch like I hear your are."
"Yes, I am fucking your bare, I am not going to waste a condom on a filthy whore like you."
"I am going to cum deep inside your and you are going to like it."
"I will unload my cum in your hot tranny cunt.  It will be dripping out and running down your leg."
"Do you enjoy being my nasty cumbucket you fucking bitch?"
"Yea, you better keep your mouth shut and keep moaning.?
"Oh, Cindy I like the way you wiggle your ass when you are being fucked.  It is such a turn on."
"Tell me you want me to cum inside you.  Say it bitch."
"I am going to unload in you now, let me here you beg for my cum."
"Yes, feel me shooting in you? Oh, my cum is dripping out now."
"You are my bitch and full of my cum.  You were a good fuck.  I am going to have to fuck you again, bitch."

No comments:

Post a Comment