Tuesday, October 30, 2012

This could be you sweetie


Sweetie, Well I would like you be naked and me in my french maid outfit, I curtsy and say, "Is there anything I can do for you sir."  I am facing away for you and bend over to pick up some glasses, my five inch heals makes my long legs appear longer, you follow the seam in my nylon  from my 5" heels to the lase top.  You see my garter holding and my lase ruffle french cut panties.  I turn around and you are pointing at your cock.  Oh sir, I said, "For me sir, oh how lovely."  I kneel before you and softly kiss the head of your cock.  You reach down and rub my titties, I moan with pleasure.I lick the shaft of your cock, you nod with approval.  I suck on your balls, you smile  with delight.  You pinch my nipples, I gasp with excitement.  Your balls are in my mouth, your eyes closed.  Your cock is not hard, I stand it up straight and it is huge compared to other guys I have given service.  I lick the head of your cock and look into your face, your eyes open to watch, I open my mouth and slide your cock over my lips and into my warm wetness closing my lips around your thick shaft. My tongue licks the underside of your cock and you grin in pleasure, I take more of your cock in my mouth when it reaches the back of my throat I push more and you slide down my throat, I gag and let your cock slide out, I pull down and your cock slides deeper into my throat.  My throat muscles contracts around your cock and you feel great pleasure.  I gag on your cock, you enjoy seeing that.  You place your hand on my head forcing your cock up and down, fucking my mouth.  You call me, "My sweet cocksucker," and encourages me to take it all  baby. .Your other hand is still rubbing my nipples which are vary hard so is my clittly.  I am sexually aroused.  I move to a position so your cock can slide deeper and deeper.  Finally my tongue is licking your balls a feeling you have never felt.  You can slap my ass at this time each time it is louder and my butt get redder.I pull aside my panties crotch and your next slip finds a finger touching my cunt hole.  I moan in delight. Each slap redden my butt and your finger drives deeper into my mangina.  The time is right, your cock is hot, hard and primed.  I turn and face away from you and straddle your body.  I lower my bottom over your cock and you watch it slide easy into my body.  I take a little at a time riding up and down until you see all of your cock buried deep within my body.  You see my red ass caused by your hand, you are please at what this cunt can do, a good sucker and now a good fucker.  I ride faster up and down and can feel your body meeting my movements, I now can feel you get tense, your push your cock up and bury it as deep as it will go.  Then I feel that wonderful warmth deep inside me and stop moving, I could the squirts, one, two, there,  I contract my cunt massaging your manhood each time it squirts, that excites you and you squirt a fourth and fifth time.  You can see some of your man juice leading out of my not full cunt.  You say ok bitch that is enough now clean my cock.  I slowly easy up savoring every last moment I have to enjoy your cock in me.  I turn around and see your cock white with your man juice and lick it clean, You watch in approval.  I am finished, I stand up, curtsy and leave . Sweetie, just thinking of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment