Sunday, June 8, 2014

Blogging

I have not posted to this site as often as I should.  I was talking to a friend yesterday and we discussed Cindy in general.  Should this blog be just for Cindy or should this blog be for cross-dresser.  If it is for Cindy then I would need to post things that are happening to me daily or at least weekly.  I am not sure if that information would be important for others to read.  Would it be interesting to know where Cindy shops and what she buys?  Would it be interesting to learn that Cindy has two house guests staying with her?
Would it be interesting to learn that Cindy might be accepting a job in Iraq? Does anyone care how many people I meet and what we do?

I started this blog to provide information to other CD, TV, TG, TS and admires, to provide information on the subject of cross-dressing.  I find the topic to be fastening and find myself surfing the Net or information that I can share. I only have a few followers and I do not get that many hits so maybe I need to change.

Since most of the stuff I put on this blog is from items I found on the Net, so can everyone else.  The blog may not be a service in the area of providing information.  I have received some comments form readers that they found my personal information about my low-T and my stories to be more interesting.

For the next few weeks let me see if I have the time to blog more.  While it might be interested to hear about the people I meet, any details would have to be general.  Can you image, posting the details that other might not appreciate like cock size or how quick they cum.  So, I might post some information about the people I meet but not all the details.  One man that I met asked me to post a story about him and our meeting.  I did and I have not heard back from him.

I will keep the blog short and to the point, Cindy has decided to post more blogs about Cindy.  If this blog  is not information that you care to read, they suggest you delete this site.  If you like this blog then please tell me by sending a email to cindyusa58@yahoo.com
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment