Sunday, June 8, 2014

Update on low T

I was diagnosed that I had low T and prescribe AstroGel.  I was told that with a medication for low T such as AstorGel that I would loose a couple of pounds a month.  I took the AstroGel for two months and did not loose a pound, if any I gained weight.  I am not in size 40 pants and they are tight on me.  The AstroGel cost $80 a month, my insurance does not pay for this medication.  During six weeks of that first two months I changed my diet and cut back to 1000 to 1400 calories a day.  On the AstroGel the only thing I noticed was that my erection was harder.  I still do not cum quickly.  I tried to top but still can not get hard enough.  I have not notice any other changes, except my gray hair looks darker, but that might be my imagination.

I quite taking the AstorGel because of the warnings and the fact that two people I know had heart attacks and died.  They might not have been using AstroGel but why take the risk.

I will find a herbal cure for low T.  I still have to loose 30 lbs., it is not healthy.  Besides not a lot of men want to meet a CD that looks 6 months pregnant

I went to a plastic surgeon and asked him to remove my few extra pounds around the middle.  He said that my weight was internal, not external and that I needed to do two things.


Diet



Exercise

Two things I do not like to do, just do not have the time to exercise and the diet thing I have tried and it is not working.  I have decided to go to a weight loss center for obese people and see if they can help me.  I will wright more on this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment