Monday, June 9, 2014

Photo shoot

Craigslist is free advertisement site where you can post a message for just about anything and get someone to respond. I have posted for MM sex, MF sex, T4M sex, T4MW sex and have found sex.  I have also posted a message for T4T for a sister or nice or other girlfriend and have found several.
So it is easy to find sex on Craigslist a little harder to find a friend who understand the need to CD.
To get to know people I have been posting to Craigslist for a photographer to take photos of Cindy.  Over the last three months I must have meet eight men who wanted to take pictures of Cindy. Half took advantaged of the meeting to take x rated photos and proceed to enjoy Cindy in a Carnal way.  Not that I minded, it was a easy way to break the ice when meeting someone.  The other half did not desire Cindy. One photographer, a professional photographer, responded to my ad and side he would like to take some photos of me.  I agreed to meet him for a outdoors shoot.  We went to a street end near the beach that was landscaped and had open shade.  He had a great camera, a Cannon that took very good pictures of Cindy.
All pictures were G rated since we were out in public.  He was very professional in taking the photos.  After about 50 shots we went back to his place to download the photos.  He showed his back yard that was a Tiki deck setup and said next time he would shoot some there.  I thanked him for his time and the photos, he never indicted he wanted anything else.  I have not had time to call him for a second photo shoot.
On 7 June I met David who responded to two of my ads, one for a photographer and one for, will you know, sex. In the emails leading up to our meeting, I got the wrong impression that he wanted to take photos.  When he arrived, I give him the camera which he accepted and proceed to take G rated photos of Cindy.  A couple of hours later, we took a break and I was trying to feel him out as if he wanted to do more than take photos, when Andrew, my house guest arrived.  He got a call to work on his day off so had to get ready for work.  I guess it was lucky that David and I were not otherwise engaged.  Five minutes after Andrew left, my second house guest arrived and left seeing that I was not alone but it was too late for David, he had another engagement.  So David left unsatisfied, Cindy was left horny, Cindy had some wonderful pictures.  I do not think this was a Win-Win meeting.











No comments:

Post a Comment