Sunday, June 8, 2014

House Guests

Guess I should start off by letting everyone know I have two house guests.  I met both on line and they indicted they would be moving to Miami area and need a place to stay for a few days.  I said sure, I have one queen size bed if you do not mind sharing.  I offered to share my place not for sex but out of the desire to help someone.  It turns out that I did the right thing.  With the two house guest, it has affected who I meet and when but both know Cindy and what Cindy likes and does not mind taking a walk should I have to host someone.  I have two blow up air mattress but one has a small leak and every four hours you have to plug in the electric pump to fill the mattress or your butt is on the ground.  Today I plan on buying a new air mattress so my house guest will be comfortable.
My other house guest works in several restaurants and working different shifts and days.  I do not see him that much.  He will stay with me until he has the rent payment, with deposit saved up.  He is quite as a church mouse.
Yesterday I told both of my house guest that I had someone schedule to visit me at noon and they needed to leave for a couple of hours.  I am going to have to get one of the do not disturbed signs and put it on the door handle.  
I did go out last time as Cindy and on the way home wanted to stopped by K-Mart to pick up the air mattress and got there after they closed.  I thought all K-Mart were 24-hours but this one was not.
I had a date with a guy last night and driving back to Miami Beach.  After the date my makeup was a mess and so was my wig and clothing.  I would never be presentable with out some major work so decided to change into my guy cloths that I keep in the car.  I will digress, the reason why I keep guy cloths in the car is for the following reason.  I met a fellow CD on line.  When we met we had a lot to talk about being a CD.  He told me that the very first time he went out he went to the TS bar in Hollywood.  After a few hours of having fun he decides to leave with one of the dancers.  He is to follow the CD in her car.  She pulls out he pulls out and wam, he is hit from the rear.  No one was hurt but not he is standing the the street dressed as a woman, with a ID of a man and the police is on the way to investigate the accident.  He has a old pair of sweat short and a tee-shirt in the car and changed quickly.  He rubbed as much of the makeup off and by the time the police arrived, was more sober, dressed as a guy but still in a lot of explaining to do if anyone bothered to look at the time of the accident and the location.  So after being told that story, I put a change of clothes in the car, including shores.
Last night I changed into my guy clothes because as Cindy I was not presentably to be in public.
Moral of the story, when dressed as a CD have a change of clothes just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment