Monday, October 29, 2012

My progression from straight to bi to CD


When I was 38 I had my first affair with a divorce woman.  It lasted nine months and I learned more about sex from her that my first 18 years of marriage. You just can not have one affair and over the next four years I was able to meet many married and divorce woman. My normal method for releasing sexual tension was heterosexual affairs married and divorced woman. These affairs were risky and was costly.  There was a risk involved in affairs with woman .When I was forty-three it was not as easy finding women who would give free blowjob service. It was easy finding men who providing this free for service. Migration from meeting woman to one-way bisexual meetings with men was an end for my needs.  I had an attitude toward receiving oral from men as not being bisexuality activity. I just wanted them to suck me, I did not have a desire to suck them.  All I wanted was someone sucking my cock, cum in his or her mouths and leave.  Sucking them, jacking them, seeing them naked was not a stimulating for me.  I sought hot mouths at Glory holes, gay bathhouses, adult theaters. I found that Craigslist was a good place to find men who enjoy sucking cock.  After three years of receiving a blowjob, my sexual id developed a curiosity about of giving fellatio (age 46).  Sucking a cock is a gay or queer, considered outside society norm and well outside my norm.  It took me awhile, finding the right man who would be patient with my virgin mouth; finding the courage took longer before I ventured giving fellatio.   Once I felt a cock in your mouth exploding, after the taste and feel of semen sliding around, I became addicted on giving blowjobs. My bisexual meets slowly progressed from receiving blowjob, next giving blowjobs, eventually ventured into receiving anal sex (when I was 56).
Now that I give oral and receive anal, I was a confirm bisexual.  I looked for other men to have sex.  It was easy to fins straight married men to suck their cocks, a few would even use my manginia.  This went on for ten years.  I would post on line what I wanted and I would get email interests.  On the average I was able to meet two men a week.  This went on for five years.  Over that time, yes I have sucked over 1000 men, about 100 topped me.  Ten or so did it bare back. 
Now I am older, it is harder finding men for sex.  I discovered if I dressed in woman clothes there was a new group of people to meet, admires.  I have only been dressing for five years now.  My meets are down to maybe 30 men per year but more than have topped me.
I now desire to dress as Cindy, be treated like a woman in public and a slut in private.  I adore verbal humiliation during sex.  I am a submissive but not a slave. I write erotic stories in my spare time and I am writing a user guide for cross-dressers.

No comments:

Post a Comment