Sunday, October 28, 2012

Why I like to Cross-dress



I like to dress up as a sexy woman for the same reason a woman will dress up sexy, to attach men for sex.  I am a bisexual and find that the older I got the less attractive I was in meeting others.  I found there is a large group of men, who are straight or bisexual who like meeting a man in a dress.
The more I dressed the more I enjoyed the escape I derived, leaving Roger behind and becoming Cindy.  Cindy can be who she wants to be, most of the time she is submissive any plays the part that attracts men.  Cross-dressing allows me to explore a different personality, no longer do I have to be in charge making decisions that can affect people lives.  Cindy does not have to decide where to go to dinner, what to eat, let the guy do that, if they are dominate, let them lead.  Cindy likes to follow.
At first the cloths was a end to the means, the means was to be laid.  I picked out clothes that would attract men.  After dressing many times there was a feeling that developed about the cloths, the smoothness of the stockings, they feeling of your genitals rubbing against silk, satin or lace.  So now, sometimes it is fun to put on panties or stockings under my Roger clothes and go out in public, taking a risk of being caught.
I dress for sex.  I dress as a woman to attract men for sex.  I dress as a woman and allow men to use me. I enjoy being the bottom to the man's top.  I emulate a female form and the better I do, the more men I can meet. I like using makeup because it makes me look passable, makes me looking 10 to 15 years younger.  It hides some of my aging spots on my face.  I like the outfits I wear because they make me look slimmer and hides my few extra pounds.
What I do not like, is the high heels that hurt my feet.  The form shaping garments that holds some things in but takes my breath away.  My wig falls off if I am on my back enjoying myself. My make up rubs off on my cloths and that of there. Stockings that run after one wear. False eyelashes that will not go on correctly. And how can anyone type with long fingernails?
My reasons are different than others, only started to cross-dress five years ago and now I love makeovers, and being Cindy for days, going out in public, shopping, watching woman so I can dress and look like them.  I know what type of cloths to hide my board shoulders, my little extra around the middle, to hide my manly arms.  I know how to be smooth all over.  I know a lot about contouring.  Do I want to be a woman full time, no?  Do I still enjoy being a man, yes? Do I like being Cindy, sure anytime?

No comments:

Post a Comment