Monday, October 15, 2012

To My Admirer


Actually, I would love to tie you down in a comfortable position.  Of course, you would be naked.  I would be dressed in my best sexy outfit, short skirt barely covering my rear. Nice black stockings with garter supports, 5 inch heels making me stand over six feet tall.  I would then oil my hands with olive oil or coconut oil.  Coconut oil is tasteless and odorless and melts at skin temperature.  If you ever need something to lube yourself that is natural, use coconut oil, get it at your health food store...I am going to milk your cock just using my hands I will rub them up and down your erect shaft, hold your balls in my hand, and rub your rosebud.  You are restrained and are powerless to stop me.  Oh, how I love to be in charge .Seeing me fully dressed is a turn of for you and the feel of my soft hands on your hard cock must make you harder.  As I play with the head of your cock, I slide on finger into your hole; you are surprised and only had a doctor do that to you.  You ask me to stop, I say no.  With about tow thirds of my finger in, I press gentlemanly and strange you quit saying no.
I now notice that there are golden drops of dew leaking from your pee hold.  Hummy, I put some on my fingers and have you watch me taste your pre cum.  I play with your ass with one hand and jack your cock with the other, you tell me you are getting ready and I stop what I am doing, grab your balls and squeeze.  This hurts but was more of a surprise and you yell out in pain.  I slap your cock with my hand and let you lay there for a minute while I get a cup of coffee.  I return and start over aging the coconut oil, then jacking of your cock you get hard in my hands.  I slide two fingers in your hole, which you fain pain, but it was more of a discomfort than pain. In addition, I begin to finger fuck your ass while taking slow stokes up and down the shaft of your cock.  You say oh yes you about ready to shoot when I stop, squeeze your balls and slap your cock repeatedly.  You complain and call me a fucking bitch, and demand that I untie you...  I leave the room, and return in five minutes, you are limp now, I start jacking and lubing your cock, insert three fingers in your now loose ass, you still complain but I do not stop Within a minute you are rock hard again, you are begging me to let you cum, telling me that you would do as I say that I was beautify and sexy.  This time you do not tell me you are getting ready to explode but I can tell, I can feel your sphincter muscle tighten, your cock head turns purple, your cock is as ridge as can be.  I say oh baby, you are getting ready to cum, do you really want to cum for Cindy, do you want to shoot and get your cum all over?  Next time you want a piece of ass, who are you going to fuck?  Cindy right.  OK sweetie you can cum, it is ok for you to cum, you have my permission to cum., my fingers working your prostrate, my hand sliding up and down your cock, and you explode in my hands gushing squirt after squirt like a milky white fountain.   You never came that much before your feeling of climaxing is as you never felt before.  I untie your. You lay there exhausted but so relax, in five minutes you are asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment