Monday, October 15, 2012

This is Cindy


iI will be honest with you I enjoy sex wither it is my sex your sex or sex together.
I do not see sex as being straight bi or gay.
I see sex as a basic human need like water, eating and breathing 
I see that what two people do together is their business
God play no part in sex
Sex is a gift one person gives another
During sex, one person gives the other receives
If you saw someone needing a drink of water and you had the ability to give water, you should
There is no guilt associated with sex
Sex needs to be safe to the level each person believes is safe, oral sex without a condom is safe, anal sex with certain people is most enjoyable for both
So when I say this that I would suck your cock without a condom to completion and have you cum in my mouth it is my gift to you as one human being to another and I expect nothing in return.
I have not guilt associated about what I do, I do not say I am sorry for anyone for my actions
If anything happens about receiving oral form a person I take full responsibility.
To add to all of this I have a little kink to dress up as a woman and to provide pleasure to another person.
This is Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment