Saturday, October 13, 2012

Loosing my anal virginity


Most people are condition to have normal sex. They are not willing to explore all the possibilities for sexual pleasure.  For the more adventurous, anal sex can be enjoyable for both the person receiving (bottom) and giving (top).  The results of sex studies have reported only a few men have had experienced the pain and pleasure receiving anal intercourse.
One sex study reported eleven percent of men aged 20-24 say they took part in of sodomy.  The number declines in the next higher age bracket,  then steadily rises in succeeding brackets, leveling off at nine percent among men in their 40s and 50s.
I had my first bisexual meeting when I was forty-three. My first anal intercourse happened in 2001 when I was fifty-one.  In my early days of being bisexual, I only met men to receive head.  After three years of one-way oral sex, I wished the experience of giving fellatio to a man. It took me eight years to go from the receiver of oral pleasure to the receiver of anal intercourse.  This happened by accident when I met a stranger named Carl.  We became friends, and he helped changed my life.        
I met Carl on line.   I would post messages to various Yahoo groups to find strangers to meet for anonymous sex. Carl responded with an x-rated picture of him and a statement of why he would like to meet me.  One reason I agreed to meet Carl was he lived close by, fewer than two miles.  In our e-mail exchanged, he expressed extreme pleasure in receiving oral satisfaction, and I boasted that I like giving head without exchange.   Therefore, after several e-mail's exchanges we agreed to meet at Denny where we could sit, have coffee and understand each other needs and wishes.  My sexual need was to have a man's cum in my mouth; Carl's sexual need was to receive blowjob to completion.    
I met Carl at the agreed on time, we shook hands and ordered coffee.  We had a pleasant conservation lasting more than an hour.  We talked about our work, where we lived and sports.  At the end of our conservation, we started to talk about the subject of our meeting, giving and receiving oral pleasure.  I had an immediate liking for Carl.  He personality was various from other men I have met.  He had a soft-spoken voice, which put me at ease.  He did not appear in a hurry to meet for a blow and go.  This lack of action caused me believe Carl did not care to meet.
Carl was working as a masseuse and had large hands with muscular forearms.  Carl is a masseuse; Carl had interesting stories to share about giving massages. Some of his male clients wanted extra services such as a successful conclusion at the end of the message.  Carl's message job provided a chance of providing hand job to one, two or more men a day. 
I responded, "I like to give a blow job, and you would not have to do anything in return."
Carl finished his coffee and said, "My place is not too far from here, if you would like you can follow me to my apartment."
Carl was single and lived alone.  Carl rented a two-bedroom apartment; one bedroom was for sleeping and the second bedroom for his message business. His apartment was not tidy, nor it not a mess either.
"Let's move to the bedroom."  Carl directed.
Carl used this second bedroom to give in the house messages.  I noticed there was the portable folding message table, a queen-sized bed and chest of drawers.  Carl asked, "Would you like a message?"
I never had a message, but reasoned that it would feel so good that I would like it too much and wish messages all the time.  I declined by saying, "Thanks for the offer but, not today."
Carl explained at least ten basic types of messages, Swedish, aromatherapy, hot stones, deep tissue, Shiatsu, Thai, pregnancy, reflexology, sports and back.  Carl had certifications in all ten methods, showing he had talented hands. Carl showed me his distinctive types of message equipment, unusual oils, stones, with scented candles.

Carl continues to undress and motion for me to do the same.  A few minutes later, our naked bodies were lying on the bed.  Carl was almost six feet tall and weighted less than one hundred seventy pounds.  He was in excellent condition and in an excellent form because of his job.  I am not trim and fit as with younger men.  I am twenty pounds heavy but not fat and for a man of my age, I am in average condition.  Carl had an all-over tan with a hairy chest and legs. In comparison Carl, I was smooth and white from the neck down.
 I noticed as I lay naked in bed with Carl was his cock.  After I have been bisexual man, the site of another man's cock fascinates me. The fascination starts when he dressed, and I try to predict if he small or large, cut or uncut was his cock have a bend or is it straight.  I think about whether he shoots off fast or slow; how much cum he would give me. I continue to wonder, will I get his man juice in my mouth and would I am to swallow?

Carl was the man whom you would feel comfortable whether you were sitting on the couch watching football or like now, lying in bed, two men naked.

I know what Carl wanted me to give him Head. He wanted me to stimulate his genital with mouth, giving him Fellatio.  Carl was lying on his back with his head on his pillow. I started to rub his thighs and venture onto the boundaries of his crotch.  I know this area is sensitive, and a well-placed light and sensuous touch would get Carl hard quickly.  

I whisper that he had a large cock and teased him by rubbing around his partly hard erection. I continue to play and tease his cock. Looking into his eyes, I could tell he wanted me to continue. In a few minutes, his penis was hard. I started to lick his shaft while cupping his balls in my one hand and with my other hand, and I held his cock moving it across my cheek and lips.

I am a man, I am had received oral sex many times, and I know what feels good. I find these areas on other men to be erotic control spots. With Carl, I noticed the head of his cock; the gland is round mushroom shape, smooth and was a sexy shade of pink. I know that putting the gland in a warm wet mouth can make some man shoot, and I hope that Carl has more control.
Next, I like to lick Carl's frenulum that cute little flap on the underside of his gland, is similar to the floppy object under your tongue, only smaller. I enjoy flicking my tongue along the shaft then toward this spot, a man's tickle spot.  I move my mouth down between Carl's legs; he moves to allow access to his perineum, the area between his balls and the anus hole.  Carl is clean, so I run my tongue back and forth and find his second tickle spot.  
I lightly brush Carl's shaft with my fingertips while I kiss and lick other parts of his body. Then I reached over, found some coconut oil, and lube his cock.  Coconut oil is a solid at room temperature but melts at body temperature.  Coconut oil is natural food and healthy. It has no taste, unlike the most commercial lubes that taste medical. Lubrication is important when giving oral sex because the skin on the shaft of the penis is thin and sensitive to chafing.
I kiss and lick the shaft. I circle the head with the tip of my tongue. I tickle the frenulum with my tongue. I lick his balls, his perineum everything. Occasionally, I suck his balls. This causes Carl to close his eyes and moan in pleasure.  I did not do this for long. I progress to brushing his skin with the tip of my tongue then firmer and stronger strokes my tongue on him as if he were an ice-cream cone.

I do not squeeze his balls too hard and rub his testicles between my fingers like a something too fragile to handle. I take one of Carl's nuts in my mouth and gently suck on it.  Stimulated, Carl respond to the warmth of my mouth by saying, "Oh yah, that feels god, suck my nut"

His cock was no bigger than other men I have met so I had to hold his cock with both hands as I began licking the head of his cock lightly.  Trying to look professional I commented, "You have too much cock to get in my mouth, thick and long." I want to make him feel powerful and confident and relaxing him with the encouraging word by the sound of my voice.
My lips slide on his erect shaft, my tongue is moving around as much as possible messaging Carl's cock.  I tickle his shaft with my tongue while his cock is, deep down, in my mouth, and I twirl the head of his cock around when the head is about to come out of my mouth.   Obvious the motion of the tongue is increasing Carl's pleasure.  Carl gasps, "Wow you are good.  You sure can to suck a cock."
In the positioned, I had a mouth full of cock.  I reply with a nod of my head.
I use various techniques changing them about every thirty seconds because neither Carl, nor I what him to cum yet.  I am now thinking where he would like to blow his load, my mouth, my face, my naked body.
I put one hand around the bottom of his shaft. I slowly bring my lips over his erect cock head. At first, I am all lips and tongue. I roll my tongue around the head. I bring my lips around the edges of the head. I am in a position so Carl can watch what I am doing.  The visual stimulation is powerful.
I wrapped my hand around the base of Carl's cock acting as an extension of my mouth. This action helps me avoid my gag reflex area. I try to do this seamlessly, so my hand and mouth are working together to put tension on the top of his penis, gently pulling open Carl's pee hole where the semen comes out. I bring the Carl's cock into my mouth; I slide the head along the roof of my mouth, producing more pleasure than bringing the head to the back of the throat.  I take action to avoid accidentally gagging myself.
When Carl is about to climax, I felt his penis getting harder as Carl arcs his back a little.  Carl softly says, "I about to cum. Where do you want me to shoot?" Carl is polite providing me a warning that he is about to shoot.  
Like all cocksuckers, I like the taste of a man's semen and I love me to swallow.  All I could utter, "Carl cum in my mouth."

Carl and I exchanged e-mail, had conservation; and I felt comfortable in his presence. I decide I want his cum in my mouth, and I will swallow his man juice. I know that a man's semen is healthy and safe to take in.  I will swallow his load so Carl will know that I am accepting his bodily fluids, and then I am accepting him as a man.
Holding my breath, Carl's hard throbbing shaft is far down my throat that my nose is pressing firmly against his stomach. I wait for him to shoot. If he does not shoot, I move my head back to enable me to breathe once more. Moving down I go all the way on him again.  I do this until he starts to climax. Firmly, locked-in my hungry embrace of my throat Carl's cock is ready to shoot. I then begin to flex and contract my throat muscles to simulate a throbbing wet pussy. I can feel his load getting ready to erupt, and I start caressing his balls aggressively, now I am going to enjoy the favored meal I have been waiting for. I had that feeling in my throat, of the throbbing burst of energy, the dam breaks and his glorious cum floods my throat to my gut. Carl has a massive load that I can feel him dribble man cream filling me up with his warmth. No need to swallow, his cock is down in the back of my throat allowing a direct, one-way ticket to my tummy. No taste, because there are no taste's buds that far back.
I move Carl's cock to the center of my mouth as I continue to message his cock in my mouth and tongue. The rest of his climax shoots cum in my mouth.  Swishing his warm man cream around in my mouth, it spreads all over his cock. I keep sucking him, taking all of his cum until his erection starts to go soft. I then lick his cock clean of all his cum, ending by giving his cock a big thank you kiss on the head.
For a long time, Carl and I rest on the bed. We dressed and Carl offers to get me something to drink, coffee, coke a beer.  I select a beer.  We sit on the couch and act like to normal straight men.  He did not mention of what we did in the bedroom. Carl had a way of separating our bisexual activities with our straight acting activities.  When Carl and I would meet, we acted as if we were two ordinary straight males.  I would changed when Carl started to rub his cock or gave me an order like, "Get your hot mouth over here," did I turned in to this submissive cocksucker.
When I finished the beer, I returned home.  I sent Carl a thank you for meeting and told him I had a great time.
A few days later, the cell phone rang, and it was Carl.  Carl said, "My girlfriend would like to watch two men go at it.  She will not share but wants to watch.  Are you interested?"
At first, I did not know what to say. Gathering my thought, I questioned Carl, "Go at it?"
Carl replies, "You know what we did a few days ago. She is hot to want to watch me and another man."
"Sure, sounds exciting to me.  I love spectators." I boosted.    
Carl and I discussed the time to meet and found our schedule worked to meet the next night.  I parked in front of Carl's apartment in the label visitor's parking space. I am fresh out of the shower dressed in my work clothes, slacks and dress shirt.


Carl meets me at the door with a beer and welcomes me into his apartment.  As I entered, a tall blond woman approached.  I shake her hand and say I am Roger at the same time she says she is Mary.  We smile as we sit on the couch.  We start conversing about our jobs, how we ended in this town and other polite topics. We chatted about how it was convenient to live near the beach, how we met Carl.  Mary stated, "Carl and I have been dating for a year."
I reply "Oh that is great." I am at a lost for words.




Flattered by her words and with a pride in my voice, I said, "I love to."
Carl chimes in, "Let's go to my bedroom where we will have more room."
We walk to Carl's bedroom, Carl leading and Mary leading me by the hand.  Carl's bedroom had a king-sized bed and plenty of room; I noticed the sheets turned down and a chair next to the bed.  Mary announced, "I want to watch so I will be sitting here," as she armed waved over to the chair. She said, "I want to have a good view and you two put a good show on for me."
Carl removes his clothes. I start to take off mine, and Mary sits in the chair and watches. Carl and I were lying on his bed naked.  Carl's girlfriend remained fully clothed, ready to watch two men go at it.  I lay down next to Carl, and because this is his show let him lead the way.  When we lay on the bed Carl starts to kiss my neck, my ear then my mouth.  In our first meeting, Carl and I did not make out, and this caught me off guard.  I had made out with one man in my past, now for the second time I am making out with a man. Carl holds my head in his hands his lips firmly pressed to mine.  His tongue darts out and I naturally open my mouth to accept.  Carl is passionately Frenching my mouth.  
Carl's moves one hand from my from my neck but keeps constant pressure on my neck continuing to kiss my mouth.  Carl's other hand moved to my breast and is fondling my nipple.  He plays with my nipples.  I have never had anyone play with my nipples be for, and I could feel them getting hard by his touch.  Carl continues to rub, pinch, squeeze, my nipple resulting in a stimulation sensation from my nipple to the tip of my cock.  Oh, what pleasure Carl was giving me.
I was not sure, was Carl seducing me? I could not anticipate Carl's next move. I decided to follow Carl's lead, he is playing with my tits, and I will play his.  Both of my hands were available to explore Carl's body.  My hands went to his hairy chest, locating his nipples. My fingertips applied the same pressure and motion to Carl's tits, as Carl was doing to my tits.  I wondered, was this as much a turn-on for Carl as it was for me?  My nipples were hard; I was hard, and I could feel a connection between my tits and my cock was adding to the passion.
I was on my back laying on the bed; Carl was on top of me, partly kneeling and bending over so he could kiss me passionately.  Sitting in a chair, Mary watched.  Mary was quiet; I had forgotten that she was there.
Carl moves to sit on my chest, moving forward he place his cock on my lips.  I know what Carl wants and open my mouth.  Carl rocks toward the front, my lips curled over my teeth and his cock slides over my lips. Carl rocks to the front causing his cock to enter my warm, wet mouth.  I am still fondling his tits with my hands.  Mary watches me licking, sucking, kissing, Carl's cock and as Carl is fucking my mouth.  
After a few minutes, Carl removes his cock from my mouth and moves his hips so his ass is inches away from my mouth.  I lift my head and contacting his hole.  Carl had showered and clean.  I do not mind rimming a clean man.  Mary stands, leans over getting a better view.  I feel her present in the room, watching Carl and I.
Carl moves again, as if his actions are directed and the positions scripted. He rolls me over on my stomach.  Carl kneels at my head, and I turn me head to face him.  I can take his cock in my mouth, and he can use his hips to fuck my mouth.  Carl reaches with his to my butt, finds my crack and fingers my hole.  I am tight and there was little penetration. Mary moves to the bedside table, pulls out a tube of lubricate and a vibrating dildo.  I continue sucking Carl's cock and knowing what was going to happen next.    
Mary puts some lubricate on Carl's hand then Carl's hand was between my crack, putting lubricate on and in my hole.  Carl's finger now could enter and probe deeper into my rectum. I felt no pain, but felt being uncomfortable because of a man's finger in my ass. Except a doctor, this was the first time I had a man's finger in my ass.  Carl placed two fingers inside me reaching my prostate.  Carl fingers inside my rectum placed a pressure at the correct location resulting in, pre-cum leaking from my pee hole.  Mary is standing in a position where she can see all everything happening, me sucking Carl's cock and Carl finger fucking my ass.  My pre-cum was dripping on the bed sheets.
I was beginning to enjoy the prostate massage, but I realized what was coming next.  Am I ready for this? Carl applies more lubricant.  Am I ready to have a man enter my backside?  I read that anal sex is painful and that if not done right could do some actual damage.  I was committed, did not want to say no to Mary's fantasy, watching two men.
Carl changes positions and moves behind me.  I am still on my stomach with Carl spreading my legs as he knees between them.  He pulls on my hips to position me for what is coming next.  Carl's hands are on either side of my body supporting his weight.  I can feel Carl's legs next to mine.  I wonder whether Carl planned to fuck me that first time we met.  Maybe he came too soon and now to meet me again he had used the excuse that his girlfriend wanted to watch. I am naked face down, butt up and exposed legs apart and my ass hole for all to see.  I wonder if it is a turn-on was for Carl for a man to surrender to his will.  At this point, I could look back and see Mary lying on the bed, reaching out for Carl's cock.  I realized that she is guiding his cock to line up with my hole; I was going to be fucked by a man.  I have read about anal sex, this was going to hurt, and my body tensed.
Carl's cock head pushes against my hole and does not enter.  He tries again; I can feel his hardness against my hole, but I am tight, a virgin and not sure what I needed to do. Carl was in the top position, in command. Carl controls what is happening and what is going to happen.    
I heard Mary's voice saying to me, "Relax," I did.  She guided his cock again, and Carl pushes forward.  I could feel him now, or feel something warm and hard had pushed past my anal sphincter.  I felt some pain, or at least I thought it was pain.  Mary continued to guide Carl's cock and reminded me to relax.  Carl kept a constant pressure forward, and the sound of Mary's voice was reassuring; the lubricate helped.  It started to hurt now, I said so, and Carl stopped, and pulled out a little and stopped.  The pain subsided, was replaced with feeling of pleasure.  Pleasure, as when Carl had his two fingers in my ass messaging my prostate.    
I knew that Carl was larger than the average man.  My concern was I able to take all of him into my hole.  Carl was patient, between my cries about the pain, and it hurts too, OK it is better now; he inched his way until I felt him stopped.  He started to use his pelvic to thrust his cock far down in me then withdrawing so he can push far in again.    
I could feel both sphincter muscles grab Carl's cock tightly and holding him firmly as his cock slides in my sphincter muscles holding the penis.  Carl felt me as tight and warm.  I can feel my body reacting to this abuse with a twitching, clamping and throbbing.  Carl's hard cock penetrated my rectum causes me to be involuntary react by setting up rhythmic contractions, causing a "massaging" sensation along the shaft of the penis.  

With that, I felt a flood of warmness in me; the jerking of his cock deep inside me, his moans of joy as men comes. He lays on me; I can feel his full weight.  He is heavy but not too heavy; his mouth is near my ear; I can feel his breath, hear his exhaustion, Carl whispers, "Wow Roger; you have a tight ass, and everything a hot fuck."  Mary sat back in the chair; I looked at her; I had a smile on my face, and so did she.
My ass contrasts like having a bowel movement; Carl's cock squeezed out, and I hope there is no mess.  I do not want smell or see any crap.  I feel wetness between my legs and figure it was Carl's cum leaking from of my hole.    
Carl rolls of me, grab a towel, cleans his cock of cum, and lucking no brown stuff.  He gives me the towel, and he heads to the shower.  I lay there trying to clean the creamy mess between my legs.  I feel used, like a warm place for Carl to put his cock and cum.  Feeling his cum in me was a wonderful feeling.  I liked it; I like being on the bottom and having the man do the fucking.  I moved a little while fucking but mostly I was the passive participant.    
Carl finished showering; I took a quick shower, got dress and returned to the living room where, Mary and Carl were sitting on the couch.  I entered the living room; tooth got a smile on their face.  Mary asked, "How was that?  Did you enjoy Carl's cock in you?"    
I responded, "It was an experience.  It hurt at first.  However, with Mary's help and I relax. I would have never realized that all of Carl's cock would fit."  I can still feel Carl's cock deep inside me cumming.  Mary and I were comparing notes about Carl's cock and how it felt being fucked by him.  I think Carl was a little embarrassing about the conservation.
After that first time of having anal sex, I was addicted to be a submissive bottom.  I met Carl several more times, but he did not fuck me again.  What Carl did when we met is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment